Welcome to San Carlos Little League
Established in 1953, San Carlos Little League provides a positive youth baseball experience to children of all abilities in the San Carlos community, by developing the qualities of leadership, citizenship, discipline, character and teamwork.
Candid Photos for Yearbook Must Be Submitted by April 19th
The deadline for submitting candid photos for the SCLL Yearbook is April 19th. Please Click Here
for guidelines on uploading photos.
Umpire Training UPDATED LOCATION!
The final umpire training is this Saturday. PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION CHANGE:
- Classroom and Field Session: Saturday February 28th, 9:00-11:00am -- Burton East/Flannigan Field (by the batting cages)
Dates for mandatory PCA training for managers and coaches have been announced:
- January 31 12:00-2:00pm introductory class (for new coaches)
- February 4th 6:00-8:00pm advanced class (for veteran coaches)
- February 7th 12:00-2:00pm advanced class (for veteran coaches)
All classes will be held upstairs at the San Carlos Library.
2015 Majors Teams and Coaches Selected
The teams and coaches for the 2015 Majors division have been selected. Click here to view.
SCLL Division and Tryout Information
T-Ball 5 & 6 year olds.
- Instructional for beginners to baseball.
- For players born in calendar year 2009 and 2010
- No Tryout required
- Instructional league with coach pitching
- For players born in calendar year 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- Born in 2009 (tryout required)
- Born in 2007 or 2008 (automatic placement).
- Tryouts for Farm from 1:30-2:30pm on Saturday, January 10th at Highlands South (check-ins starting at 1:00pm). PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE
- Instructional league with machine pitch.
- For players born between May 1st, 2004 and December 31st, 2007.
- Born in 2007 (tryout required)
- Born May 1st, 2004 through 2006 (automatic placement)
- Any player born after May 1st, 2006 will have the option to play another year of Farm.
- Tryouts for AA scheduled for 10:00-11:30 am (9:30 check-in) and from 12:30-2:00pm (12pm check-in) on Saturday, January 10th at Highlands South.
- Instructional league with player pitch
- Teams formed through a draft.
- 9 & 10 (tryout required)
- 11 (automatic placement, must attend a tryout).
- Players born between May 1st, 2003 and December 31st, 2006 and any player born after May 1st, 2004 will have the option to play another year of AA.
- Tryout scheduled Saturday, January 24th at 9AM at Highlands. If the player was evaluated at the Majors tryout, they do not need to tryout again.
- Competitive league with Player Pitch
- Teams formed through a draft.
- 10, 11 and 12 (tryout required).
- For any players born before May 1st, 2005.
- Tryouts scheduled for January 10th and 17th at 9AM at Highlands.
- 12 year olds need to be at Highlands and ready by 9AM
- 11 and 10 year olds need to be at Highlands and ready by 11:30AM
Registration for the 2015 Season is open!
Online registration for the 2015 season is now open! After registering, you must attend one of the in-person sign up sessions to pay your fees, sign up for tryouts, ask questions and get more season info.
To register your child click on the link: REGISTER NOW
In-Person Sign Up Times and Locations
Saturday, December 6th - Central Middle School Gym - 9am-noon
Saturday, December 13th - Central Middle School Gym - 9am-noon
Wednesday, December 17th - Central Middle School Gym- 7-9pm