It is time again for
Summer Sandlot League
Everyone has fun
Deadline to register is June 10th or the first 60 applications for each league that come with their money.
If you are interested in having your child play, print out the registration page from the SCLL website, fill out the information and make out a check to SCLL for $85 per player. Drop it off at 956 Cedar Street (across the street from the Burton hoops court).
2013 Game Schedule
Sign-up for the SCLL Summer Sandlot League!
There will be four teams per division: AAA and Majors. Any kids who played AA or AAA can play the AAA division; kids who played AAA or Majors (including outgoing 12 yr olds) can play Majors. (Note: just because they play AAA or Majors for Summer Sandlot Ball does not grandfather them into the regular spring league)
- The cost is $85 for 10 or 11 games.
- Each player gets a hat and T-shirt to keep.
- The first game is tentatively scheduled for June 22nd and the season ends tentatively on August 10th. Final schedule to be confirmed at a later date.
- Games will be played on two weeknights and Saturdays at to-be-determined fields.
- Parents who want to coach would have to qualify just like the regular season. There are no practices. Managers/Coaches bring equipment, make line ups and watch them play.
- No standings will be held and there will not be playoffs. The kids just play to refine their skills and have fun.
First 60 per Division are in!