There has been a lot of great news over the past week:
· #1 – Last Friday, youth sports restrictions were loosed. Check out the NBC Bay Area article here. Shortly following, the California Department of Public Health came out with their updated guidelines to reflect.
As you might imagine, the San Carlos Little League Board is in rapid planning mode and are VERY excited to get the season going safely.
At a high-level, here is the schedule:
· Phase 1 Begins for AAA and above - Weekend of 3/6
· Phase 1 begins AA and below - Weekend of 3/20
· Phase 2 Begins for Seniors - TBD
· Phase 2 Begins for Juniors - Weekend of 3/20
· Phase 2 Begins with scrimmages for AAA and Majors - Weekend of 3/20
· Opening Day (Phase 2) for all - 10-Apr
· Championship weekend for AA, AAA and Majors - Weekend of 6/12
AAA and Majors teams are being formed this week with Seniors/Juniors to follow shortly. AA and below teams will be formed by end of next week so you can start to expect to hear from your coaches within a few days following.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask – email@example.com
President, San Carlos Little League